Canadian Pharmacy Levitra (http://healthcaremall4you.com/) is characterized by the action method similar to most erectile dysfunction drugs. Its active components relax the muscles at the base of the penile shaft, thus allowing an intensive blood flow inside the penis. The secret is that the better the flow the better is erection (easily attained and maintained). Of course the medication cannot affect the cause of dysfunction, but it makes everything possible for the erection to take place. All that is required after the intake of medication is a proper sexual stimulation, like in case of a typical sexual activity.Consult Your Doctor
Before you start taking this ED medicine, you should better consult your physician, telling him, whether you are allergic to any of its ingredients. It is also highly important to let your doctor know your medical history, especially about the cases of:
- kidney or liver diseases
- heart problems
- stroke or heart attack in the past six months
- low or high blood pressure
- active stomach ulcers
- history of painful or prolonged erection
- eye problems
- penis conditions (Peyronie’s disease, fibrosis, angulation)
- bleeding disorders
- sickle cell anemia
- multiple myeloma
The Onset of Action
Cases differ, and when some males take this drug, the erection occurs within 10-15 minutes. However, in the majority of cases men achieve erection within 25 minutes. The onset of action is rather quick, when compared to those of other erectile dysfunction medications. A single dose causes the flow of blood within the penis to increase. The action duration helps males, who are now struggling to achieve proper erection, when they are aroused.
What Things Should Be Avoided?
While you are taking Canadian Pharmacy Levitra, you should better avoid the following:
- grapefruit and grapefruit juice. Why? This fruit interacts with the medication, leading to rather serious adverse reactions. You must discuss the use of this very fruit with your physician;
- alcohol. Why? Though, there are no exact restrictions as to the intake of alcohol, while on Levitra, it is recommended to take it in moderate amounts;
- other drugs for erectile dysfunction treatment. Why? Though most men believe that the more drugs they take the better is the result, it is not true. If you are taking Levitra, refuse from other ED medicines to escape possible complications;
- nitrate drugs. Why? If you are taking nitrate dugs to soothe heart problems or heart pain, the combination with ED drugs leads to a sudden and pretty serious blood pressure decrease.
If it happens so that during the sexual intercourse you become dizzy and nauseated, experience numbness and pain, tingling in arms, chest, jaw or neck, refuse from medication and call your physician immediately. As these are the signs of an adverse reaction.
When taken wisely, Canadian Pharmacy Levitra never leads to any complications. Be careful, while fulfilling your dreams of a normal sexual life.
Category: Men's Health
Tags: Canadian Pharmacy Levitra, Confidence, Strength